[Info] how push firmware??

MaxKawa

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
hello all, I'm trying to flash my 7530ax but I absolutely can't.
my os is ubuntu (rel.23), i set the ip to 192.168.178.2 (subnet 255.etc etc), there is only the lan cable on port 1 of the router.
Push_firmware command .. it tells me waiting for power off/on .. i disconnect power/connect power .. but I tried more 30 times without success.
I tried to indicate the options -f -w -ram 512 but without success.
Can anyone give me any tips or tricks on how to do this??
Thank you

./push_firmware 7530AX_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx -cmd ftp
thank's sammy .. i tried ... more than 5 times but without success.
1689614013162.png
Bild(er) als Vorschaubild(er) (siehe https://www.ip-phone-forum.de/threads/ip-phone-forum-regeln.297224/ ) eingebunden by stoney
When it's promped "proceed?" i power off/on the router and answer yes in same time .. but nothing is good.
I tried from wsl/vm but this is a fisical machine (on usb drive .....) .. firmware on fritz router is 7.53 but i tried with 7.31 too with same result ... unsuccess.
Any suggest is appreciated.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Check your firewall settings ... it looks like there's no communication between the used computer and the FRITZ!Box device to be flashed.

You should first answer the "proceed" prompt and keep the power supply connected for some seconds, before you switch the power off and on again.

As mentioned in the lines below the "proceed" prompt, the script will wait until the designated IP address "disappears" - this will be taken as a sign for the requested/required restart of the box and then the script continues its tries to detect the freshly starting box.

In your picture (BTW - it's much more senseful, to use a text format here to show your readers a log ... and give them a hint, what happens) it doesn't look like, that the first part (waiting for the device to disappear from network) was really working - it seems, the box would never answer ANY ping attempt from the used host.

Prior to calling the script, you should/could try to ping the FRITZ!Box device yourself - only if it answers correctly, you may expect the used script (push_firmware) to work.

Check your firewall settings ... it looks like there's no communication between the used computer and the FRITZ!Box device to be flashed.

... correctly, you may expect the used script (push_firmware) to work.
Hi Peter, thanks for the reply.
My firewall was disabled (sudo ufw status) and pinging the router is ok before trying the flash .
I've tried many times... without success.
Next I decided to go back to firmware 7.31 (total reset) and on the next attempt I see a response from the ADAM server BUT no changes to the router (3 times).
So I go back to firmware 7.31 for freetz compilation as well and this time the initial flash was successful.Next I tried to load firmware 7.56 (compiled freetz) and everything is fine.
So.. in my experience, for an initial flash of the 7530ax you need to start from release 7.31. (router and freetz).
It's off topics ..but if anyone knows how to fix this with pyload ... thank him very much!!!
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/pyLoad/pyLoadCore.py", line 49, in <module>
from module.network.RequestFactory import RequestFactory
File "/opt/pyLoad/module/network/RequestFactory.py", line 22, in <module>
from Browser import Browser
File "/opt/pyLoad/module/network/Browser.py", line 6, in <module>
from HTTPRequest import HTTPRequest
File "/opt/pyLoad/module/network/HTTPRequest.py", line 30, in <module>
import pycurl
ImportError: File not found

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.